Specialists in the repair and overhaul of pneumatic and fuel components for aircraft manufactured by Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Bombardier, ATR, Bell, AgustaWestland and many others.
Request a quote for test, repair or overhaul.
- June 24, 2014 Texas Pneumatic Systems, Inc. and Turbine Fuel Systems, Inc. to Enter into an Aviation MRO Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Signing with Toyota Tsusho Corporation Full Press Release
- Feb. 3, 2014 – TPS & TFS receives the 2013 FAA Award of Excellence Diamond Award for the second year in a row. TPS TFS
- October 2013 TPS receives FAA PMA Approval letter to manufacture the Orifice Plate, P/N 77086597TP, for the Goodrich Fuel Pumps P/N BPU200MK1 and P/N BPU200MK2
See attached letter.
- April 2013 – TPS receives approval to offer FAA mandated HFTC.
See attached letter.
- Feb. 4, 2013 – TPS & TFS receives the
2012 FAA Award of Excellence Diamond Award.
View TPS Award | View TFS Award
- April 2, 2013 – TPS awarded 3-year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Allegiant Air.
- April 2013 – TPS receives approval to offer FAA mandated Human Factors Training Course.
- March 1, 2013 – TPS awarded 5 year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Federal Express.
- Feb. 4, 2013 - TPS & TFS receives the 2012 FAA Award of Excellence Diamond Award for participating in the FAA Aviation Maintenance Technician Awards Program. See attached awards
- Jan 2013 – TPS assisted Hallmark College in San Antonio, Texas, in repairing a starter for the APU of their 727 aircraft at no charge.
- read all news
TPS and TFS are committed to providing our customers with long term cost savings on the repair and overhaul of aircraft components. Our dedication to quality, value and unmatched turn times make us the obvious choice for your fleet's mission critical components.
TPS and TFS operate from two locations comprising a total of 41,000 square feet that house our production areas, management offices and our advanced suite of testing equipment: main valve test stand, a PDU/CDU test stand, a starter and ACM test cell, a fuel test cell and a vacuum chamber. Our facility and test equipment allow us to ensure that your components are ready to return to their operating environment.
Review and download our list of capabilities:
Aircraft Parts Repair & Overhaul
|Upcoming Trade shows/events
- ACPC, Washington, DC, Sept. 13 - 16, 2014
- Visit our Booth 622 at the MRO Europe Show, Madrid, Spain, Oct. 7 - 9, 2014
- NBAA Conference, Orlando, FL, Oct. 21 - 23, 2014
- Visit our Booth 3618/3619 at the MRO America Show, Miami Beach, Florida, April 14 – 16, 2015