TPS and TFS specialize in the repair and overhaul of pneumatic and
fuel components for the military and commercial airline industry.
- April 2, 2013 – TPS awarded 3-year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Allegiant Air.
- April 2013 – TPS receives approval to offer FAA mandated Human Factors Training Course.
- March 1, 2013 – TPS awarded 5 year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Federal Express.
- Feb. 4, 2013 - TPS & TFS receives the 2012 FAA Award of Excellence Diamond Award for participating in the FAA Aviation Maintenance Technician Awards Program. See attached awards
- Jan 2013 – TPS assisted Hallmark College in San Antonio, Texas, in repairing a starter for the APU of their 727 aircraft at no charge.
- November 27, 2012 – TPS awarded 1 year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Atlas Air.
- November 26, 2012 – TPS & TFS awarded 3 – year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Avtrade.
- Oct. 15, 2012 – TPS & TFS awarded 3-year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Delta Air Lines.
- August 15, 2012 – TPS awarded 3-year Repair & OH Service Agreement with Eva Airways.
- March 21, 2012, TPS receives the Bombardier Aerospace Approval Letter
- Feb 22, 2012 TFS Receives the Bombardier Aerospace Approval
- Dec 22, 2011 - TPS announces they have signed a 5 year repair and overhaul agreement with Air France for a variety of pneumatic components.
- April 12 - 14, 2011 - TPS/TFS unveils their new trade show booth at the MRO America in Miami Beach, Florida. view
- March 15, 2010 - TPS and TFS are awarded a repair service bid on behalf of Delta and Aeroxchange.
- January 27, 2010 - TPS is awarded the 2009 Boeing Performance Excellence Award. read
- January 2010 - TPS Awarded United States Coast Guard 5-year contract for the overhaul of various C-130 aircraft valves. read
- read all news
TPS and TFS are committed to providing our customers with long term cost savings on the repair and overhaul of aircraft components. Our dedication to quality, value and unmatched turn times make us the obvious choice for your fleet's mission critical components.
TPS and TFS operate from two locations comprising a total of 41,000 square feet that house our production areas, management offices and our advanced suite of testing equipment: main valve test stand, a PDU/CDU test stand, a starter and ACM test cell, a fuel test cell and a vacuum chamber. Our facility and test equipment allow us to ensure that your components are ready to return to their operating environment.
Review and download our list of capabilities:
Aircraft Parts Repair & Overhaul
|Upcoming Trade shows/events
MRO Europe 2013 Show Booth 817
- 2014 MRO America, Phoenix, AZ Apr 8-10 Booth 1924/1926